K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Popular idols these days



Pann: Popular idols these days


=


1. [+324, -28] Beast, Infinite, EXO, Winner

2. [+271, -17] I go to a girls' middle school. I think EXO, Beast, Winner, and Infinite are popular. People play their songs everyday at lunch and the students talk about them during the breaks

3. [+258, -16] iKON can't be listed because they're not singers yet. I think it's EXO, Beast, Winner, and Infinite

4. [+96, -96] I actually never saw anyone who likes Infinite ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+78, -2] EXO, Beast, Winner, Block B, Infinite, Bobby, IU, and Apink. IU has a lot of fangirls. In my class, Bobby is more popular than iKON ㅋㅋ

6. [+70, -4] Those who spend a lot of money on idols like Beast, Infinite, SHINee, and VIXX. Those who don't spend money like EXO, iKON and Block B. I go to a girls' high school

7. [+65, -22] EXO, Winner, Block B, Beast

8. [+60, -26] EXO is still popular but they're not as popular as before. Winner and iKON are gaining more fans

9. [+58, -7] Winner and iKON are mentioned a lot these days! I personally think it's Infinite, Beast, VIXX, and EXO. 

10. [+54, -14] In my class, it's Infinite, EXO, iKON, and Winner

11. [+54, -2] In my class, there are loyal fans of EXO, SHINee, Infinite, VIXX, and Bigbang. A lot of people are interested in Winner and iKON. There's also a Soshi fangirl

12. [+50, -13] Infinite, Block B, and Winner. I'm in my school's broadcast team and the groups that are requested the most are those groups. When EXO was promoting Growl, there were a lot of EXO requests but there's none anymore

13. [+48, -14] I really don't understand why people say Flopfinite

14. [+47, -12] Winner, EXO and Beast. I'm in a girls' high school and this is it

15. [+46, -18] EXO, Infinite, Winner, Apink



Back To Top