K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Soo Man & SM artists



Pann: Lee Soo Man who makes people join the fandom ㅋㅋ










=


1. [+113, -3] You really have to approve Lee Soo Man's talent in production. There are a lot of talks about SM's divided teams but Lee Soo Man produces each group overall. He also picks the members. The reason why SM got big like this is because of Lee Soo Man's decisions and production and the artists' hard work. Youngmin-ah, stop expanding the business

2. [+102, -2] On that day, SM stans gathered to take photos of Lee Soo Man. Kim Heechul said, "kids, my father is trying to get through. Move away." ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+84, -5] I don't know how he is in real life but I think he's very cute ㅋㅋ Just look at the pictures ㅋㅋ He recently suffered unfortunate news. I hope he recovers

4. [+49, -0] The father is the most excited one at a TVXQ concert ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+44, -1] I thought Lee Soo Man was the bad guy but I heard that there was another CEO besides Lee Soo Man. I heard that the other guy is the bad one. Is it correct?


Back To Top