K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Most popular rides at Lotte World



Pann: Top 5 of the most popular rides at Lotte World




Top 5 rides at Lotte World?





5 - Comet Express





4 - French Revolution





3 - Bungee Drop





3 - Gyro Drop





2 - Gyro Swing





1 - Atlantis


=


1. [+175, -5] I might sound nonsense but there are a lot of accidents lately so I don't want to go because I might die ㅋㅋ

2. [+121, -5] I want to go but I heard that the floor got weak so I can't go

3. [+51, -5] (190cm tall) I can't ride any of them because of my height ㅋㅋ

4. [+29, -1] I'm okay with other amusement parks but I'm a bit scared of Lotte World... When I wait in the line, I go, "maybe I'm the 1/ten million so I might be on the news at 9PM" ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -0] I've ridden all the rides at Lotte World. Subjectively, T- Express at Everland was the most exciting one. It's scary and funny. It's so thrilling. I'm not a staff of Everland ㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -0] When Atlantis was just built, I rode it with my friend. The safety bar didn't even click and it wasn't properly done. I shouted with my friend that it wasn't done but the staff didn't even check and started the ride. I pulled it so hard with my friend and right before we entered the cave, it clicked. Fuck... I thought I was gonna die... It was fun but I didn't go to Lotte World again... The staff's work is shitty... On that day, I learned that I might be one of the ones who die ^^ Fucking Death World

7. [+22, -1] It's been 3 years since I've gone to an amusement park. I need someone to go with

8. [+21, -0] When an accident happened with Atlantis in 2006, I was there. On each ride, 8 people get on it and one person flew out of it and died. I was one of the 7 survivors(?). It's almost ten years ago but I still remember the scene clearly. After that, I never went to an amusement park again. If I have a kid and they want to go to an amusement park, I don't think I'll let them go... I never thought something like this would happen but it did right in front of my eyes. You'd never know the fear unless you experience it...

9. [+19, -1] Comet Express was the funniest for me ㅋㅋㅋ I don't like the feeling of my heart dropping

10. [+19, -1] I live in Jamshil so I don't go to Lotte World. I rode the rides too much to the point of remembering the feelings


Back To Top