K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korea's pork cutlet vs Japan's pork cutlet



Pann: Korea's pork cutlet vs Japan's pork cutlet




Japan's pork cutlet is very crispy and the sauce is usually separated from the pork.

Korea's pork cutlet is soft and the sauce is always put on the pork.


=


1. [+65, -6] People eat Korea's pork cutlet because it's sold at a cheap price at kimbab restaurants. Pork cutlet restaurants serve the Japanese one. I went to Japan and ate pork cutlet because I thought it'd be good, but it tasted bad. Their foods are strongly seasoned so it's either sweet or salty

2. [+57, -0] I like them both. I sometimes choose each one

3. [+49, -25] In Korea, a lot of restaurants serve the Japanese one... I definitely think the Japanese one is good

4. [+16, -0] It's personal preferences. Some people don't like Japan's pork cutlet because it's too crispy

5. [+16, -22] I can't eat Korea's pork cutlet because it's too creamy

6. [+13, -0] Just gonna comment for the sake of people's knowledge. The first one is Japan's pork cutlet, and the second one is Western pork cutlet, not Korean. It's not wrong to call it Korean because it's sold in Korea a lot, but you should know ^^

7. [+13, -3] The most delicious one is the one my mom cooks. The ones sold at restaurants have too much flour in it so it makes my stomach go crazy. My mom's pork cutlet is jjang

8. [+10, -0] Japanese one is too crispy so my palate gets all scratched after eating it



Back To Top