K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korean fans of Justin Bieber



Pann: Does anybody have a stronger mind than me ㅋㅋㅋ




(Pann lists the good things Justin Bieber did and clarifications of some rumors)


=


1. [+221, -0] There was an interview about rape. The journalist asked him, "what do you think of rape?" and he answered, "everything has a reason for it." He got a lot of hate but it turned out that he actually said, "everything has a reason for it, but not rape." Basically he got hate because of a trashy journalist's manipulated editing

2. [+127, -0] Honestly, I'm surprised that a lot of them are rumors. I hated him for them... Sorry

3. [+85, -0] At my school, I told people that I'm a fan of him and I got so much hate ^^ Find strength! I think he's a fine person

4. [+37, -1] I'm not saying that Bieber is a kind person but it's true that he got a lot of hate for the things he didn't even do

5. [+30, -3] Foreign countries have beliebers and Korea has EXO fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not bashing them. I saw a lot of manipulated posts by antis, including the airport incident ㅋㅋ Both fans have the strongest mind ㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -0] He also went to his fan who had a brain tumor and hung out with her. He did a lot of good things, too. I like him and his songs...

7. [+17, -3] You're just looking at it from a fan's perspective. Everybody knows that Bieber's personality is trashy. His attitude was really bad when he was getting investigated for drunk driving and he wasn't even cooperative. There are articles of him judging women's bodies at clubs and he proves himself as an idiot on SNS. I pity the fans because they think they're all rumors when only a few of them are... There are some truth in the numerous rumors. I think he's not able to stop himself because he got so popular at a young age. Well, a lot of Western artists do drugs, drunk driving and flirting and he especially gets all the hate

8. [+16, -3] I get that you're kind but can you do something with your pants



Back To Top