K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jiyeon's side profile



Pann: The top of female idols' side profile







=


1. [+82, -24] She's pretty indeed. You can't bash her face. Some people say they don't find her pretty because of her personalities, but I don't agree. Btw I'm not supporting her, I'm not interested

2. [+71, -54] Are you scared that people might point out her close eyes? Why are you calling her a top of side profile ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+53, -60] No need for words

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+34, -23] I don't understand how people find her pretty. Her eyes are too close to each other. How is she pretty

5. [+29, -12] But not the front profile because of her eyes ㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -14] Pretty

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+17, -7] ㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+17, -2] I don't like her but I can approve that ㅋㅋㅋ It's just her trashy behavior. She stands out the most in T-ara stages



Back To Top