K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jinwoo's good visual



Pann: Is Winner Jinwoo really considered handsome?


=


1. [+139, -51] It's my first time of seeing someone who doesn't find Jinwoo handsome

2. [+120, -21] I respect your preferences but I wonder why you had to post this

3. [+111, -26] I'm not a fan of Winner but I have pictures of Jinwoo only ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you don't find this face handsome, then I don't know what kind of a face you'd find handsome ㅠㅠ His smile is like a filter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, his visual can compete to anywhere, not just YG. I personally think he's a mix between Siwan and Suho



4. [+43, -13] Honestly, isn't Jinwoo one of the top idol visuals?

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+37, -5] Isn't he considered very handsome? I've never seen anyone who looks like this ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+33, -4] I think EXO Suho, Siwan, and Winner Jinwoo are the handsomest idols

7. [+33, -2] Those who saw him in real life all say he doesn't look as good in pictures

8. [+29, -4] He'll get handsomer after getting broadcast care and losing weight... Although I'm not sure how he can become any handsomer from this ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top