K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How to differentiate cat-faced and puppy-faced (and octopus-faced)



Pann: How to differentiate cat-faced and puppy-faced



Puppy-faced

Innocent and calm looks



Cat-faced

Chic and fancy looks


(Pann also asks the readers to put their own picture in the center)


=


1. [+155, -1] Why did you leave a space in the center? To put a picture of me?

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+119, -0] This is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll automatically become an octopus

3. [+87, -0] I don't think my face should be included

4. [+31, -1] I'm octopus-faced ^^

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+25, -0] Octopuses are fine. Why do you guys compare ugly people to an octopus?

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+19, -0] Are you seriously telling me to put my face there? Are you insane?

7. [+18, -0] Fuck, this is an octopus frame

8. [+18, -0] I'll become octopus-faced if I'm there

9. [+18, -0] Why should I experience being an octopus

10. [+16, -0] Is this a way of differentiating an alternative organism? Hey, we need to fight

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top