K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Baekhyun's rude gesture when calling the members?



Pann: The gesture Baekhyun does when calling the members






=


1. [+79, -27] He still hasn't fixed his iljin habit

2. [+68, -11] When I was a fan of him, I thought it was sexy ㅋㅋ But it still doesn't look pleasant. It's like he's calling his dog...

3. [+50, -12] Is he calling a dog ㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -0] Honestly, I'd be annoyed if my friend does that gesture to me

5. [+20, -5] Iljin gesture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -3] Does he think the members are dogs? I don't even call my dog like that

7. [+18, -1] When he was a rookie and before his past was revealed, I thought the gesture was sexy. Looking at it now, it looks so arrogant. Are the members his dogs or what? He can just call their names. Why does he have to do that finger gesture?



Back To Top