K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seo Jisoo & Lovelyz's damaged image



Pann: My thoughts on Woolim's girl group Lovelyz













=====


1. [+108, -39] Honestly, their looks are below average and ugly. What's with their standards when they're female idols?

2. [+66, -3] Looking at the reactions from other sites, I think they'd be better promoting without Seo Jisoo. It's not like she's outstandingly pretty and they can sing fine without her. Their image will only be damaged if they decide to go with her. I'm amazed at how people are defending her on Pann when other sites are bashing her ㅋㅋ

3. [+53, -4] What I'm mad about is how the other members are getting the damage because of Seo Jisoo... The victims of Seo Jisoo are preparing really hard. They're even contacting the show The Its Know. They're so screwed. I waited so long for Woolim's girl group and their debut is only an inch away. Wasn't her dream to be a celebrity? What the hell is she doing? Shouldn't she take care of herself properly? I'm so pissed. Imagine how the members feel. It won't even be over even if Seo Jisoo leaves. Lovelyz is still in a bad situation and even if Seo Jisoo leaves, they will have a tarnished image. She should become a human before becoming a celebrity. An asshole who is not even human

4. [+22, -4] I see why Red Velvet is so pretty

5. [+17, -14] They're all ugly except Jiae

6. [+16, -0] They'll get prettier but personally, I only find one member or two members pretty. I don't know what would happen because their image is already screwed

7. [+11, -0] It's better to look innocently pretty than getting plastic surgery

8. [+11, -3] Kei's so pretty, I was surprised when I was watching the MV. I think they all sing well


Back To Top