K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male visuals - TOP, L, Siwan



Pann: Male version of YoonSuzSul


TOP



L



Siwan



===


1. [+456, -344] L is so-so

2. [+366, -408] TOP is meh... His face is not really considered handsome. He's dinosaur-looking which gets divided opinions

3. [+213, -111] TOPLSiwan sounds good ㅋㅋ

4. [+149, -147] I'm a girl but I honestly never found TOP handsome

5. [+105, -71] Isn't L handsome honestly? ㅋㅋ

6. [+103, -22] I'm a B2uty and I saw L in real life at a pepsi concert. He's freaking handsome... Siwan is daebak, too

7. [+85, -22] I saw TOP at a movie conference and he was really handsome. He looked like this

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+81, -17] This is not considered ugly ㅠㅠ Sad to see him getting hate

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+76, -47] No matter what, TOP is the top... He's the top among idols

10. [+74, -47] I don't approve L. I don't know how he looks irl but on the screen, he's like a flower without a scent. He also doesn't have public recognition... Siwan is the most suited one ㅋㅋ And TOP is too big to be considered an idol



Back To Top