K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl's Day's visual?



Pann: Who do you think is Girl's Day's visual?




===


1. [+241, -55] Yura

2. [+200, -206] Am I the only one who thinks it's Minah... Her face and smile are the same from her debut and she's lovely <3 Her face is not ugly, I don't understand why people say Girl's Day's visual is everyone except Minah ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+184, -53] Four of them are all pretty. If I were to choose one, I'd say Yura but Sojin looks daebak in real life

4. [+113, -62] Sojin and Hyeri got pretty with plastic surgery. Hyeri seriously has no solution

5. [+83, -58] They tried so hard to get popular when they debuted. Don't you remember their diaper fashion? Their nickname was Slut's Day

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+55, -19] Why are you even asking? Of course it's Yura. Ask 10,000,000 men and 9,999,999 will choose Yura. If you do a survey with men, I'm 99.999999% sure that Yura will be the #1 visual!

7. [+50, -12] I'm a non-fan but they don't have a visual error. They're all pretty ㅋㅋ Minah looks the same from her debut. I personally choose Yura

8. [+46, -13] A non-celebrity can look pretty if she gets work done and get celebrity care unless she's as ugly as an orc. Her legs are not pretty, though

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+40, -9] Yura ㅠㅠㅠ She even has a perfect body

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+40, -6] Hyeri is a plastic beauty

12. [+35, -7] I'm an Apink fangirl but I think I might become Sojin's fan... She's pretty like a baby ㅠㅠㅠ Girl's Day members are all pretty

사용자첨부이미지


13. [+33, -8] Honestly, I'll choose Sojin

14. [+32, -14] They're all pretty but Yura. No need to say more

사용자첨부이미지


15. [+30, -9] Girl's Day is a unique case. Their main vocal is the prettiest. Minah



Back To Top