K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Amber's upcoming solo debut

Pann: A soloist from SM f(x)


1. [+134, -3] I think SM is promoting the idols who wanted individual promotions after two Chinese idols left... It's true that they were barely promoted, especially Amber... But I also want Luna to promote a lot, too~ Amber hwaiting!!!

2. [+122, -15] I'm gonna be dying if she comes with a feminine concept

3. [+96, -2] Hul... Woah ㅋㅋ It's unexpected. But I like Amber as a fan of f(x). I really wonder what concept she'll have... I think SM pretty much did all concepts. Is there still anything else?

4. [+35, -3] Amber is an all-around position. She can sing, rap, and compose. I personally want her to establish a new concept as a female soloist other than sexy or cute. If it works, then it'll make a history in the industry ㅋㅋ A female idol succeeding with a non-stereotypical female concept... I'm anticipating

5. [+26, -0] Luna needs to release a solo song. Her voice is a waste to be buried by Sulli

6. [+19, -0] I didn't understand why they were wasting Luna and Amber's talent but finally ㅠㅠ Songs composed by Amber are really good... I hope she composes her solo song

7. [+19, -2] SM is promoting individual artists... I wonder who'll be the second soloist from SHINee

8. [+15, -1] Goodbye Summer was originally written in English so I hope she releases it as a b-side. She composed good songs. When Krystal listened to Goodbye Summer, she even suggested Amber to recommend it to the company. I wish she'd hit daebak ㅠㅠ I'll be so happy to see Amber's solo and f(x)'s album

9. [+12, -0] I like Amber but she won't gain anything if her concept is a boyish hip-hop. I'm worried ㅠㅠ

10. [+11, -31] SM stans are blind. Do you really think she'll do well? Idols succeed because they're in groups ㅋㅋ Didn't you see how Taemin and Sunggyu flopped? They're not talented individually

Back To Top