K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Who do you want to be like?



Pann: Who do you want to be like?


===


1. [+204, -67] Sulli for her face. I really want to have her soft face



2. [+171, -14] Han Jimin. She's a well-known angel, has striking looks and good acting. That's the truth of life~

3. [+160, -84] Hyuna

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+84, -2] Of course it's Kim Yuna. She has looks, talent, personalities, and everything

5. [+79, -42] IU. I want to be like her with every aspect. I'd have such good connections if I had her personalities

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+52, -4] Kim Yuna <3 I want to have her face, proportions, and patience

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+52, -3] Sulli for her face. To speak roughly, Sulli's shield is her face

8. [+50, -9] I want to live with this face

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+46, -2] You need to dream big. Kim Tae Hee

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+44, -26] Suzy. She has good personalities and laughs alot... She makes others happy

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+40, -0] Olivia Hussey

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top