K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.21] Discusses siblings + Colombia representative




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Alvaro, Colombian version of Julian, 'talks excessively'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+241, -9] He's outgoing and likable ㅋㅋ

2. [+206, -10] He really talks a lot ㅋㅋ

3. [+186, -9] Charming ㅋㅋ

4. [+162, -9] They're funny but how can each of them be so charming and handsome...

5. [+146, -14] I think they pick the members by visual

-

'비정상회담' 타쿠야가 여동생의 남자친구에 대해 언급했다. ⓒ JTBC 방송화면

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Takuya, "at least Alberto is qualified for my younger sister's boyfriend"

Source: Xports News via Naver

1. [+4479 -62] I also want an oppa like him...

2. [+3875, -104] Gerniel for me~~~

3. [+2942, -107] Ha.... I also want an oppa like Takuya... Takuya <3

-



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Julian-Lee Seung Gi's looks are suited for a refrigerator CF

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1850, -102] They do have the vibes ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1629, -141] I want the previous Russia representative to be a permanent member ㅠㅠ

3. [+895, -115] So charming...ㅎㅎ

-

기사 이미지

Article: Sung Si Kyung comments on Zhang Yuan's addiction to mysteries, "get a girlfriend instead" (Abnormal Summit)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+282, -48] Sung Si Kyung is fine though? I side-eyed him before but he seems to have realized and changed

2. [+263, -15] The captions are so funny when Zhang Yuan talks ㅋㅋ "So it is~"

3. [+238, -16] Zhang Yuan's clumsy Korean is cute and funny ㅋㅋ 'what does it mean'

-

기사 이미지

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' the only son Zhang Yuan, "I even envy siblings having a fight"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+263, -24] Those who are not agreeing him don't know how lonely an only child feels. Having brothers and sisters is the best. Be good to them. I should start it first...

2. [+261, -26] I really think having a sibling is better than being an only child... With today's episode, I thought about my dongsaeng again... I'm very thankful of my parents for giving me a dongsaeng!!

3. [+205, -19] It's such a good thing to have a sibling in this rough world



Back To Top