K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

ZE:A Moon Joon Young tweets again



Article: ZE:A Moon Joon Young, is he mad again? "stop being so noisy"



Moon Joon Young's Twitter:

"I said I will not most ambiguous stuff. Are you even gonna moderate me posting daily stuff? Then the ZE:A, SNS members, the 9 members including me will leave and won't promote! Well? Today... you won't go, right?"

"And D-ssi needs to stop being so noisy. Oppa is not having fun, maybe I'll chase you guys"


=====


1. [+1349, -28] You're the true SNS mouth fighter. I approve, you're the best, you fucker...

2. [+1085, -21] He's really an attention seeker

3. [+983, -19] What's wrong with him?

4. [+122, -1] There are always those people who look fine but writes with bad grammar ㅋㅋㅋ He's so ignorant

5. [+86, -1] I have to read it a few more times to get what he's saying. He speaks Korean worse than foreigners. Not just the spellings, but he doesn't know how to use conjugation and adverbs properly

6. [+72, -4] He's like a choding. The way he talks and behaves are cheap. He first talked as if he was going to destroy the world but soon after, he acted as if nothing happened... He's an attention seeker. People say SNS and Twitter is a waste of life and I now see why

7. [+65, -5] Someone take him to a mental hospital

8. [+62, -1] Can you make some sense...

9. [+61, -3] Are you possessed?



Back To Top