Pann: Today's fan meeting in China preview... (Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona cried)
1. [+194, -43] What's funny is that they knew exactly what was going on when they were heading to China. They were even gonna lie to fans that Jessica was sick. But because of Jessica's action, their image got worse so they're trying to gain sympathy. Do you really believe what they're doing in front of the cameras ㅋㅋㅋ Three months ago, they cried at a fan meeting and said they're gonna last forever. That's when Jessica already told SM that she was gonna quit the group and the members must've known it all. But they fooled the fans at the fan meeting ㅋㅋㅋ SNSD thinks their fans are stupid ATM machines
2. [+144, -29] What's interesting is that those who worked as actresses are the only ones who cried
3. [+79, -9] Only SM and the members know the behind story... Instead of siding with one side and blaming the other, we should wait until they solve it out... Although there's no chance of solving out for SM
4. [+37, -6] So funny. The eight members and their parents bonded and kicked one member out, didn't they? Never mind the behind stories ㅋㅋ Why do I find it so funny that they're crying when they know what they're doing ㅋㅋㅋ They all look fake. They gave a greedy image to Jessica and they're trying to look like sisters who don't care about money. Didn't they kick her out because they couldn't earn anything from her business? Didn't they get rid of her because of money?
5. [+27, -4] Even though they cry hard, the eight members are still at a better place. I think Jessica, who's left alone, is the one who should be crying!
6. [+27, -4] Yuri's crying looks so fake
Pann : Taeyeon's Instagram is clearly targeting at Jessica...
1. [+184, -6] There's so called 'the 3 rule'. The first one happens coincidentally, the second one happens unluckily, and if the third one happens, then it's not a coincidence, not unluckiness, but intended
2. [+149, -23] The members are pathetic because the leader is pathetic. Look how they kicked her out because of jealousy, tsk tsk. Don't lie about your friendship anymore
3. [+149, -11] Taeyeon is so smart~ Very logical ㅋㅋ Way too sly
4. [+56, -3] What I find the most shocking is when she posted a family picture on the day Leeteuk's father passed away. Goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+45, -3] Some people are saying this is far-fetched but everything fits too well and aren't there so many cases of it? Do you think this only happened once or twice? Women know about women more. A lot of fangirls already pointed out SNSD's double standards, especially Taeyeon. I have nothing against SNSD but even I can tell Taeyeon's double standards and her foxy behavior ㅋㅋ I feel bad for SNSD cockroach fans because they can't claim that this is coming from butthurt fans anymore ㅋㅋ The leader is acting that way...
6. [+43, -1] She really needs to quit SNS. Oh well, she still revealed that she's a bad person
7. [+31, -1] Taeyeon would avoid most of the hate she's getting if she stays off of Instagram ㅋㅋ Why in the world is she doing it?
Pann: 2016 Krystal leaving
1. [+111, -7] This will totally be a foreshadowing post ㅋㅋㅋ Soojung must be so uncomfortable right now... Ugh I feel so bad. It reminds me of Jessica and Krystal crying on the last episode of J&K
2. [+109, -3] I don't know about Krystal but I think SM will never let Sulli go because they take care of her the most, although they also take care of Krystal
3. [+103, -1] Never thought SM's representative girl groups SNSD and f(x) would both struggle at the same time... The company denied that Sulli requested to leave her group but I think SM is just making her stay... Sulli and Krystal are highly valuable in SM. Krystal is said to be not involved in her sister's business but the fans are worried. If Sulli-Krystal both leave f(x), f(x) will lose their most popular members and will be on down hills. SM then will fall hard
4. [+51, -0] Sulli causes a lot of incidents and asks to leave the group but SM is comforting her and yet Jessica gets kicked out immediately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sulli is SM's princess for sure
5. [+39, -1] SM's no.1 treasure is Yoona, Taeyeon, Sulli, and Krystal. There's no way they'd let her out
6. [+33, -2] Jessica can run a fashion business and Krystal can be a model since she looks good in any clothes
Pann: SM's loss because of Jessica
1. [+156, -16] SM will not be affected, do you really think SM will be in trouble just because of Jessica? They were fine when TVXQ separated
2. [+129, -47] Why are they media-playing about losing 36.1 billion won when they're the one who kicked Jessica out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stupid SM. The eight members have no friendship, either, tsk tsk. They're only aged, their mentality has no solution
3. [+104, -7] For SM, money is more important than people. Not artists, but from the idol product
4. [+21, -4] Why so serious when it only lost 4%? There are more than 10 billion won invests going on in a day. So ignorant
5. [+17, -0] They lost 30 billion won because she left, then how much did she earn for them until now ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+13, -0] This is caused by entire SNSD, not just Jessica