K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet Wendy's charms



Pann: Red Velvet Wendy who looks like a daughter of a chaebol family








=====


1. [+54, -7] Red Velvet members all have good impressions ㅋㅋㅋ Their faces are smiling. I hope they succeed more without scandals like SHINee

2. [+49, -10] Wendy is so charming ㅋㅋ You'd know if you fangirl Red Velvet

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+43, -6] She really suits blue ㅠㅠ She looks cool

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+20, -1] Son Seung Wan is totally an ant hell (= huge stan attractor) ㅠㅠㅠ You're the best to me

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+15, -0] I thought they all look the same but they don't ㅋㅋㅋ I guess my eyes were the problem

6. [+13, -5] If you have to fangirl her to know her charms, then I wouldn't figure them out forever

7. [+12, -28] She looks like an ahjumma. But she sings well?

8. [+12, -3] She looks like a Hong Kong or a Chinese actress with an aura. Her looks are more of an actress than an idol



Back To Top