K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Before & after makeup of Miss Korea contestants



Pann: This year's Miss Korea contestants before & after makeup





=====


1. [+228, -3] When I was an elementary school student, Miss Korea was someone that I couldn't even approach but these days, Miss Korea looks like a dongsaeng I can find in my neighborhood... Like how the flight attendants looked so pretty when I was young but now they look like workers... Is it because I'm too used to pretty people?

2. [+179, -12] They're honestly uglier than my mom. How are they Miss Korea? You can find prettier people on a street who didn't get plastic surgery. They're all about connections

3. [+174, -1] Every person has chalk inserted in their nose

4. [+32, -0] Is there a meaning to beauty competitions anymore?

5. [+23, -0] I think there's photoshop

6. [+18, -0] In the before pictures, they already have base makeup done

7. [+18, -0] The people who are really pretty, smart, and well-mannered won't even try for Miss Korea

8. [+16, -1] It's 2013

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top