K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Men's collections that women hate the most



Instiz: Top 10 of the most gross hobbies of men




Top 10 collections you would hate if your boyfriend collects them

#1 - Figures (40 votes, 17.3%)
#2 - Young girl figures (29 votes, 12.6%)
#3 - Anime figures (23 votes, 10%)
#4 - Idol photos & posters (17 votes, 7.4%)
#5 - Idol goods (15 votes, 6.5%)
#6 - Women's underwear (13 votes, 5.6%)
#7 - Insects (10 votes, 4.3%)
#8 - Adult videos & DVDs (6 votes, 2.6%)
#9 - Weird collections (3 votes, 1.3%)
#9 - Anime-related stuff (3 votes, 1.3%)

Almost 40% of women do not like their boyfriends collecting figures


=====


- Women's underwear is #6? I thought it'd be #1

- I flinched at #4,5

- I'm fine with figures as long as it's not some weird female characters... characters like Gundam are okay

- I'm okay with idol stuff because I collect them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm an otaku myself so those kinds of men are welcome

- Isn't collecting underwears more weird that collecting figures???

- I'm okay with them all except insects and underwears


Back To Top