Instiz: Super Junior Sungmin toys with his fans?
The fans wouldn't be demanding him to leave the group if it was just a marriage. Lee Sungmin went to his girlfriend's filming spots and was being the camera man. He also unfriended fans who criticized him on his blog and deleted their comments. After his relationship got publicized, he had open dates. He's crazy with love and he doesn't care about his fans, this is why they're criticizing him. The money he's spending for his marriage is from his fans. Yesung is in an uncomfortable position right now, they're about to promote another song, and they should be aiming to get a daesang. But he shitted hard on it and this is why the fans are pissed.
1. April 8, 2014 Shimshimtapa radio
Sungmin: "Today is my friend Kim Mimi's birthday!"
Kyuhyun: "Ah I guess it's a woman?"
Shindong: "0259-nim said, 'oppars, today is my dog Kim Mimi's 30th birthday. Please congratulate her. I love you~'"
(SJ members joked how a dog can be a 30-year-old and Sungmin stayed silent)
2. He wore his couple ring on a stage and also on album photo
3. He was the camera man for the making film of his girlfriend. His voice was aired
4. He banned the fans from talking about his girlfriend at a fansign. If they did, the manager threatened them
5. When the rumors were out before the official news, there was a hinting post on his blog. His fan commented, "can you now show it for you and for SuJu?" He deleted the comment and unfriended the fan
6. When his marriage rumors surfaced, his fans again asked him to be careful. But he had an open date at a musical
7. He liked a fan's post that said, "those who will leave need to leave, and those who will stay need to stay"
Instiz: The reason why Sungmin fans are mad at Sungmin
After his relationship got publicized, there was a fansign. The fans expected him to say something but the manager was busy shutting up the fans. The manager even stopped a fan when she put her hand on the table. Some fans asked him about his marriage rumors but he was silent.
His marriage was publicized just a week before the release of SJ's repackage album
"The admin of LIVSM said she talked to Sungmin's mom for the entire afternoon today... His parents, members, and his company were all against his marriage but he was being stubborn"
Next year, 4~5 SJ members will be enlisted. They never know when they'll release another album so the fans worked hard to get them a daesang this time. But because of his marriage, the effort is now useless.
They tried to convince him by saying, "let's announce your marriage after this album promotion ends and after the awards. Let's delay your marriage for a few months" But he didn't listen to his members, company, and parents and pushed his plans of getting married on Dec 13.
Instiz: Tweets of Sungmin's fansites' closure
"So I ended up only giving false hope to the fans. I'm now a liar. I tried to grasp them until the end with what I've heard. Why did he have to make me so miserable until the end? I'm so sad. He said he hid it because he didn't want to hurt us but he's ripping my heart. Mother-nim, I'm so sad."
"Ah seriously... I just recovered and got up and Lee Sungmin the motherfucker is embarrassing me like this to live with that fucking bitch?"
"2007~2014.10.14 Thank you"
"Chingu-ya, it was a hard month. You were a friend that I always looked but I guess I wasn't a comfortable friend for you. I can't cheer for you but I hope you have no regrets. Bye. Really bye. Thank you, and goodbye. 2008.04.01~2014.10.14"
- Their words are harsh but I understand them
- The fans are not mad that he's getting married with his fans behind. The problem is the timing and the attitude. The biggest problem is that he looked down at his fans. The fans wouldn't have enraged like that if he didn't treat his fans like this. Their 7th album promotion is still not over and the repackage is coming up, so now is the timing where the fans should work the hardest. I'm frustrated at how he released his news at this timing. The fans already knew about his marriage before so they kept it quiet and asked him to get married next year. He explained all the details to a Chinese fansite admin but he only bullshitted to Korean admins
- We're not asking him not to get married. We wanted him to get married after he finishes his military service because the timing is not good. We've been fans for years, we're not worried about the marriage. We even quieted down the blind items. He's selfishly pursuing his marriage plans which his company, members, family, and fans were all against it. I hope he has no regrets with this
- They've been a fan since 2007... Ugh it must be so hard for them
- Why is the admin swearing at the woman though?
-- She also hinted a lot. On Facebook, she spreaded that she was the one that he congratulated on the radio and even said they'll get married. But in the articles, she changed her words
- Woah... The fans are all long-term fans... ㅠㅠㅠ
- I can't believe the rumor mill was true