K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Secret Hana gets sad at how people don't recognize her



Pann: Sadness of a girl group member




"People never notice me when I walk on a street alone"



"I got on a taxi as Sunhwa was saying bye to me"



"And the taxi driver was like, "isn't she Han Sunhwa? Are you her friend?""



"I just laughed and said, "yes she's a close friend of mine""


=====


1. [+109, -4] Sunhwa, Song Jieun, and Hyosung got popular in Secret but only Jung Hana didn't. Sunhwa got popular with variety shows and acting, Jieun got popular with her singing, and Hyosung got popular with her body. It's not like Hana has an amazingly pretty face, she's not that funny on variety shows, and she's not a great singer, either... I don't think she has star factors

2. [+60, -6] I think she'll get the spotlight someday. Look for the long-run. Even though it's hard, cheer up

3. [+52, -5] I think I also would've asked the same thing if I was the taxi driver

4. [+15, -3] She was so funny on the Beatles Code episode. I think she also has good personalities. I hope she gets popular

5. [+14, -0] I wouldn't have recognized her if it didn't say Secret

6. [+13, -2] Well... If you think in a different way, you're still getting the benefits from Secret even though your looks and your talents are not that good. She's still living by a dragon's tail

7. [+12, -2] Woah... I honestly didn't notice her, either

8. [+12, -2] I wonder how she became a celebrity



Back To Top