K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl's Day's I Miss You gets negative responses



Pann: Girl's Day's I Miss You is too much




=====


1. [+90, -11] Yura and Hyeri have no solutions. Their voices... I really hate the intro

2. [+81, -3] I can't refute or shield this

3. [+76, -2] Honestly, I like Girl's Day but I had to turn off the song after Yura's rap. Sorry Girl's Day fans ㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -0] There's Yura but Hyeri is seriously... ㅋㅋ I'm a Hyeri fangirl but ㅠㅠ I was excited because I heard that Hyeri had a lot of parts but is she singing or reading? They both have flawless visuals but they need to improve their singing

5. [+22, -4] Singers should sing. They can go ahead and become Miss Korea if they're pretty. We're criticizing them because they're singers and yet they can't sing. Why are you guys trying to defend them? So pathetic. What do you think a singer should do? Yeah everyone should become a singer, totally. There are a plenty of talented singers who can't get popular because of their looks. Girl's Day fans should be thankful of how they became this popular. I don't want to say this but I think Minah uses auto-tune when she sings high notes. 70% of idols use auto-tune



Back To Top