K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Doojun hugs his fan on I'm a Man



Article: [Important scene] 'I'm a Man' Yoon Doojun's sudden hug, the viewers get a 'heart attack'





=====


1. [+391, -14] I watched the show and Yoon Doojun hugged her as he said, "are you a Beauty? Nice to meet you". I think he hugged her like that because she's a fan. Even I got a heart attack ㅋㅋ

2. [+310, -14] Doojun is cool

3. [+283, -14] Her reaction was funnier when she walked out of the stage ㅋㅋ She was staggering

4. [+43, -1] No wonder why he's a boyfriend-dol

5. [+40, -1] He hugged her hard after asking, "you're a Beauty?" Yoon Doojun is so cool ㅠㅠ He sings well and he seems to have good personalities. I think he's very popular ㅠㅠ

6. [+30, -2] A lot of people are bashing without even watching the show. The MCs told the members to hug the people who get the awards. They hugged each person as they were giving the awards. The woman even said she's a fan of Beast and that's why he hugged him. How is this sexual assault? It's not like he forcibly hugged her

7. [+27, -1] I also want to be hugged by him

8. [+26, -0] Oh, so Beauty is the fanclub of Beast? I was wondering what he was saying when he hugged her ㅋㅋ He's a cool guy!

9. [+25, -2] So cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got a heart attack when I was watching it

10. [+24, -2] Doojun Doojun

11. [+23, -1] He pulled her hands and hugged her as he said, "are you a Beauty? Nice to meet you" ㅠㅠ I envy her so much... My heart is fluttering so hard. He's indeed a boyfriend-dol



Back To Top