K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Why is U-Kiss not getting popular?



Pann: Idols who are mysteriously not getting popular




Am I That Easy




Bingle Bingle




Neverland




Stop Girl




0330 & Believe


=====


1. [+59, -2] Everytime I see people questioning "why isn't U-Kiss getting popular?", I wonder if they're too dumb to know... Just look at their songs, are they good enough to be popular? They should choose a good song first. Look at Tell Me, Lies, and Sorry Sorry, they're catchy that everybody can sing along. They should choose a song like this. Honestly, Am I That Easy was a bit unique, but it wasn't catchy enough to be liked by everybody. I'm not an anti of U-Kiss, I'm a non-fan with either good or bad opinions. I hope U-Kiss would get popular with a good song

2. [+41, -0] I know Am I That Easy, Bingle Bingle and Neverlnd, but I don't know their songs afterwards. But honestly, Am I That Easy was so amazing, everybody knows the song ㅋㅋㅋ I used to like Dongho... They've been promoting for a long time, I want them to get popular at once

3. [+36, -1] U-Kiss... the only group where the half of the original members ended up leaving

4. [+10, -1] They're not getting popular because they're so-so

5. [+9, -0] ZE:A, also. I just don't like their company, especially the CEO... Did you guys read the post about the truth of Nine Muses' company CEO? ZE:A and Nine Muses are in a same company... Star Empire has no solution

6. [+9, -1] Dongho used to be so popular...


Back To Top