K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Someone accidentally hacks Sam Hammington's Facebook



Pann: Accidentally hacked Sam Hammington's Facebook





Hi, the only SNS I use is NateOn. Today, my friend told me to go on Facebook to chat. I remembered making a FB account to play Sims but I forgot the ID. I asked my friend how I can get my ID and he told me to use my phone number. 

FB said they'll send me a 6-digit verification code if I type in my phone number. I typed my number, got a text, and entered the verification code. Facebook then let me change my password. I finally logged in but I saw English.

I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to use FB so I scrolled up and down but all I saw were English posts. I clicked on something and saw "Sam Hammington". What should I do?

I think I accidentally hacked his account. Would Sam Hammington have a chance of suing me? What kind of penalty will I get? Why did Sam Hammington join Facebook with my number? I'm so confused.

I don't even know how to write on Facebook. I never read his messages or anything. If anybody can contact Sam Hammington, please comment.





Someone: "Hammington hyung, I think you'd be confused because your FB password is changed. I'm sending you this link to make you relieved ㅠㅠ The person who is using your old number unintentionally hacked your account, so no need to be worried. Hyung's account is safe. I love you hyung, please be funny more"

Sam Hammington: "Woah... I was wondering why I couldn't log in... I could only use my phone because I was at work. I just got home and found out about it... This happened because I still have my old number connected with it... I didn't know the number could cause this... Fortunately, the person is kind"




"I was going to say I got my Facebook hacked... But they're only using my old number... Thank god"


=====


1. [+108, -0] The fact that they're talking to Sam in English is funnier ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+96, -0] "Why did Sam Hammington join Facebook with my number? I'm so confused." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -0] Hul... So if you don't get rid of your old number on Facebook, someone can easily log in like that?

4. [+21, -0] Facebook's fault

5. [+15, -0] I can hear Sam Hammington's voice as I read it, interesting

6. [+14, -0] Why Sam Hammington ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny


Back To Top