K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What makes an idol a "stan attractor"?



Pann: Why is Nam Taehyun considered to be a stan attractor?


=====


1. [+78, -3] G-Dragon, Nam Taehyun, P.O, Sunggyu and Baekhyun... These are the idols whom I think are stan attractors. They all have the same vibe. They look common but no, their eyes disappear when they smile, they're prettily handsome, not manly handsome, and they have a bit of sexiness. I think the sexiness is the best ㅋㅋ

2. [+77, -15] I think you'll become a fan soon. You keep searching for pictures of him because you don't find him to be a stan attractor, right?

3. [+59, -1] From the idols I know, Nam Taehyun, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Sohee, Hyeri, Bomi, GD, Team B Bobby and Sunggyu are stan attractors ㅋㅋ They're not perfect beauties but they're more attractive than the beauties

4. [+42, -0] Is there a visual male idol who is the most popular in his group? The idols who are the most popular members in their groups are the stan attractors who are not as handsome but are fucking cute. Infinite's top member is not L, it's Sunggyu, who's considered to be ugly as an idol. Because he's freaking cute

5. [+34, -0] Stan attractors are not chosen by their faces, their behavior has to be fucking cute. Their looks don't matter

6. [+33, -1] I can't describe it in words but they have something that attracts people. If they're nothing but ugly, then why would people like them? And they're not typically handsome but they look unique and charming

7. [+31, -66] Then why is Xiumin a stan attractor?

8. [+27, -1] I'm an ahjumma. When I used to be a fangirl of H.O.T, I used to think Tony-ssi had a special aura. Sometimes, he looked like a funny and well-mannered rich kid but sometimes, he looked weak who could fall down if someone touches him. Don't know why my heart fluttered so hard when he smiled. My bias was Jang Woohyuk but the top member was Tony at the time. I did think the same when I saw Nam Taehyun. Some guys have this mysterious aura... I can also see it in Nam Taehyun... I think he'll be a big stan attractor. I think this ahjumma could also become a fan of Nam Taehyun






Back To Top