Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sami, "in Egypt, people are allowed to date only if they're planning on getting married"
1. [+3949, -159] They talked about world's first inventions, and Korea invented a lot of things. Marinated chicken the chicken God, metal type blocks that were 70 years earlier than the West, the milk carton with a triangle top, and coffee mix. Amazing, Korea
2. [+3309, -64] Why is Abnormal Summit so funny ㅋㅋㅋ Zhang Yuan had the papyrus disease and he was like "pa... something"
3. [+2642, -49] From a hoobae to a guest to a part-time worker ㅋㅋ
4. [+2129, -37] ㅋㅋㅋ Zhang Yuan and Sami couple
5. [+1807, -31] "That pa something" ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+868, -19] I was worried because Enes was absent but this was much funnier than anticipated. The Egyptian talks so well and the Egyptian culture is very refreshing. G11 should be permanent and it'd be fun to have a foreign guest
Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Abnormal Summit gives opinions and comforts to the concerned Korean men
1. [+3490, -100] I swear, if Hidden Singer and Abnormal Summit were on public broadcasts, they would slay the variety shows at the time slot. If Youth Over Flowers is also on a public broadcast, then Law of the Jungle wouldn't be #1. Some people are saying that Abnormal Summit copied Misuda, but the concept is totally different. Is having foreigners copying? The biggest differences of the two shows are the gender, story, and the studio. Abnormal Summit gets into an entertaining fight if someone has a different opinion but Misuda didn't have this
2. [+2945, -89] Seriously, why do we have to put our pictures on resumes?
3. [+2769, -35] Abnormal Summit members know the structure and the problems of Korean society more than Koreans
4. [+2327, -44] Of course, this show is different because it was under production for five years
5. [+2007, -25] They tell us things that Koreans are missing and we get to see a lot of opinions and criticisms. I'm watching the show with a lot of interests!
Article: [TV Zoomin] 'Abnormal Summit' Egypt Sami, the king of being conservative that exceeds Enes
1. [+2882, -102] Enes' absence was too big... But Sami was funny!
2. [+2619, -41] Abnormal Summit is so well-made ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny
3. [+1741, -55] Yeah Egypt is quite conservative!
4. [+1530, -44] Egypt's inventions were fun to hear and he's handsome ㅋㅋ
5. [+1574, -227] This is so funny...
6. [+419, -9] Can someone please talk to Guillaume and Australian Daniel?
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Robin, "I was mistaken as gay in France.. Even my parents were suspicious of me"
1. [+775, -10] Yeah he looks pretty... Well it's not like his country would look down at him, I suppose they could ask him
2. [+641, -7] Abnormal foreigners are all charming
3. [+630, -19] He said this is why he came to Korea ㅠㅠ <3 Julian is getting handsome... He's jjang jjang man after I saw him taking care of Sami
4. [+504, -27] Westerners also like pretty guys. Look at Leonardo DiCarprio for example. When he debuted, he was a flower boy who looked really pretty... The whole world liked him. Korean flower guys are also liked when they go to the West. But they shouldn't be too skinny. If they have a good body, flower looks, and not too long hair, then it'll work
5. [+365, -13] I heard that you'd be mistaken as gay if you have bangs. This is why teen stars like Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Zac Efron got rid of their bangs and built their bodies
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan "I obtained an announcer license to get hired"
1. [+198, -67] Sometimes, Zhang Yuan is too proud of his country so it's uncomfortable. Especially when they talked about Egypt's papyrus. I think I'd be mad if I was Egyptian. They kept telling him it's papyrus but he kept calling it "pa whatever". It's good to be proud of his country but he should learn to respect other countries, too
2. [+134, -10] It's true that papyrus is not paper. Just look at the school textbooks, they say that China invented paper. Paper is one of China's four inventions. And it's a variety show, the staff didn't cut out the part where Zhang Yuan was apologizing
3. [+126, -55] Zhang Yuan saying "pa whatever" is equivalent to someone calling kimchi "kim whatever" even though they're reminded a lot of times. He's even an announcer, he should respect others. What is he doing right in front of the person?
4. [+21, -0] The fun part is where they fight, why are people so serious? Do you really think Zhang Yuan is looking down at Egypt? They're just making a fight scene of The Yellow River culture and the Nile culture. Did you forget all the good statements from Zhang Yuan? It's only a variety show...
5. [+14, -0] http://m.terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=1188843&cid=40942&categoryId=31768
"Paper was invented by Hoo Han and Chae Ryun in China AD 105. Before this, people used stones, metals, clay, animal skin, bones, trees, bamboos, and etc to write things down. The closest thing to paper was Egypt's papyrus. The English word "paper" and other Western words come from "papyrus". Because of this, some say that papyrus is the origin of paper, but it's hard to define it as paper."
The dictionary states this, how is papyrus paper? Sami basically claimed that China's invention was from his country. It's the same as saying "kimuchi is originally from Japan!"