K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.9] Discusses parenting and fathers



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "this is your fault" snaps at Kim Gura's spoiling parenting





=====


1. [+616, -24] Honestly Kim Gura's parenting is poor... It's good of his son to try everything but he never actually studies anything... And when he's told to study, he only does it less than 30 minutes a day. He also plays games overnight. When he gets scolded, he says, "but I studied for 30 minutes though". They said this on another show

2. [+548, -17] "I think this is your fault!" I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ Zhang Yuan and Takuya are so cute

3. [+490, -17] I enjoyed the stories of fathers and the opinions from the countries. I also agreed to them. But what I was touched the most is when Yoo Se Yoon said "what I heard about dad from my mom was different from what I heard when I grew up."

4. [+80, -1] I think Kim Gura's wife's parenting was wrong. I was totally shocked at how she didn't send the son to attend the morning assemblies

5. [+78, -9] Kim Gura can't say no to his son at all but he says all sorts of things to other people. Goosebumps

6. [+55, -5] Kim Dong Hyun (Kim Gura's son) honestly doesn't have the looks for an actor and he's not talented for a singer. At least he can be on TV with his dad's benefit so he's using this to pursue his hip-hop

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Germany rep Daniel, "we also go to a public bath with friends of the opposite sex"


티브이데일리 포토


=====


1. [+304, -5] My heart flutters when German Daniel smiles as he listens to others...

2. [+296, -3] I've liked Enes since before. Those who know about the kebab incident during Sewol ferry would know. Our brother country Turkey came to volunteer to make 2000 servings of kebabs for the Sewol victims' families but they got kicked out. One of the volunteers was Enes... Got chills at his interview ㅠㅠ I like Enes so much

3. [+241, -3] The gentleman German Daniel is cool. They're all unique, kind and fine

4. [+25, -0] I really like German Daniel's voice... It's slow and soft. I was surprised because his Korean pronunciation is so natural

5. [+23, -0] I like German Daniel's calm and wet voice

6. [+18, -2] I wish they had a rep from South America or Southeast Asia for more variety. I'm curious of South American culture

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Yoo Se Yoon regrets, "I hated my dad when I was young..."


기사 이미지


=====


1. [+227, -9] Seeing what Yoo Se Yoon said today, he seemed to be the most matured MC on this show. I guess people become adults when they get married

2. [+172, -17] It's crazy how I can relate to him... I'm sure my dad also has a lot to say but I can only understand my mom because only she talks to me... I can't just tell her not to tell me and I only get stressed when I listen to her ㅠㅠ I started feeling less uncomfortable as I accepted it as a business of mom-dad. I agree with Yoo Se Yoon to the point I want to have a chat with him

3. [+155, -5] They all talked about their family issues and it was touching. How Tyler's father-nim couldn't speak his true feelings to his children, Zhang Yuan's father-nim who's hospitalized, German Daniel and Takuya. We all have different stories but we really have to be good to our fathers when they're still beside us. This Turkish saying was a bit sad, "one father can take care of nine sons but nine sons can't take care of one father." I can't help but think of my father today ㅠㅠ I love you father~



Back To Top