K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet members' charms?



Pann: Trainees are different when they become celebrities


(Pann says that Seulgi was the popular Rookie but now Irene is getting the spotlight. Hyoyeon was the most popular trainee but she got no popularity during SNSD's debut years)


=====


1. [+84, -8] The pink one is the prettiest but I find the green one the finest

2. [+75, -7] Joy is popular among non-fans but Seulgi has a lot of stans ㅋㅋ 

3. [+51, -68] I was surprised because Joy is quite popular. People are saying that Seulgi is charming but just because someone has small eyes, it doesn't mean that they have a charming face. Besides, Seulgi has a flat body... I think Joy is the charming one. I don't find Irene charming but she has a lot of fangirls

4. [+32, -3] Honestly the fans of trainees depend on how much the trainees are exposed. Most SM fans knew Seulgi and we didn't even know there were Park Sooyoung and Bae Joohyun. True popularity comes when they debut

5. [+30, -5] Wendy for me!! Why don't people say Wendy is pretty? She looks cool and charming



6. [+28, -20] I like charming faces like Sohee's so I looked forward to Seulgi a lot but she's so-so... Just like the best reply is saying, just because you have small cat eyes, it doesn't mean that you have a charming face. I don't like puppy faces but I became Joy's fan with her smile ㅋㅋ Very charming. Irene looked average in her first pictures but she's so pretty on the stage... Wendy looks pretty in the music video but she looks so-so on the stage. But her singing is jjang, I couldn't sing her part in a karaoke

7. [+25, -3] I really like Son Seungwan ㅋㅋㅋ She's fucking cute when she uses all of her face muscles to make reactions ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+25, -0] There are lots of unexpected things happening among humans, you can't predict anything

9. [+24, -1] At first, the prettiest member gets popular. Afterwards, the charming one becomes the most popular. Yoona used to be the most popular one in SNSD but Taeyeon became the most popular after...

10. [+23, -1] Am I the only one who stans for all members? They're all charming, I can't pick one

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+20, -4] I love you Seulgi, you bear <3

사용자첨부이미지


12. [+18, -0] Irene is pretty but I like Seulgi more ㅠㅠ I don't know how others think because she has mono eyelids but she's so pretty to me

사용자첨부이미지


13. [+16, -1] Seulgi has a lot of fans ㅋㅋ Her photos are the most after Irene's

14. [+15, -2] Joy fans are overwhelming, Seulgi's fandom is big, too. She's so charming, why are people calling her ugly...

사용자첨부이미지


15. [+14, -3] I think SM was aiming to make Seulgi a second Sohee by charms but she's so-so after her debut. She doesn't have a big charm Sohee used to have in Wonder Girls. She looks unique, though


Back To Top