K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kai's charms



Pann: Kai at a Korean stage








=====


1. [+140, -12] I like him so much because of how he's passionate of his work. I've never seen him slacking off on a stage... He dances as if his body would break. His body is really hot and his mentality is more mature than a typical 21-year-old. He said he has practiced for more than 10,000 hours... He's amazing. His cuteness explodes when he's off of the stage. His waist is not in good conditions so he's not able to dance properly these days. I hope he takes cares of his body first

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+123, -13] Jongin-ah ㅠㅠ Please do one thing at a time... He's cute, sexy, and has an amazing aura. He looks cold but he's friendly. I can't breathe because of Kim Jongin

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+117, -11] Kai looks so sexy... He's a singer with an amazing aura on the stage but when he's off of the stage, he's cute... Unexpected charms! I started liking him after Running Man and 4 Things Show

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+35, -4] Kai has his own sexiness... His deep eyes and a bum chin... His has a unique aura... I want to see a Korean version of Skins ㅠㅠ So charming...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+31, -6] They're cute and they look alike... I'm not his fan but I saved this picture 

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+30, -0] So many fans got their hearts fluttered with this picture. Jongin patting a whining kid's head

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+29, -0] I saw him in real life... And I felt that Kai was born to be a celebrity because he looked... fancily handsome. He had an outstanding aura from others. His facial expressions were charming. Not just that he's handsome, but he's fancy and he stands out a lot. He doesn't try to look unique or anything but the way he looks and his aura... I can't describe it properly

8. [+26, -6] Jongin-ah ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지




Back To Top