K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jonghyun apologizes for his Infinity Challenge controversy



Article: SHINee Jonghyun, "I apologize for my attitude that disturbed the viewers of Infinity Challenge"



Jonghyun's tweets:

"After Infinity Challenge was broadcasted, I got a lot of advices. I'm close with Haha hyung so I was excited. Without my intention, it disturbed the viewers. I'm sorry for the Infinity Challenge fans and also the family of Blue Night. I'll apologize to Haha hyung separately."

"The radio episode continues next week, so please watch it! I learned a lot with this broadcast. Once again, I'm sorry!"


=====


1. [+868, -286] Jonghyun doesn't suit Blue Night. When will they change the DJ...

2. [+822, -240] Haha's radio used to get the most listeners at the time. Jonghyun's attitude was definitely uncomfortable to watch. It's like a rookie soccer player teaching a retired pro player. I wouldn't have complained if Jonghyun is a good DJ. Do you know how much listeners left after Jonghyun became the DJ for Blue Night? ㅋㅋ Ugh, Blue Night is not at the time slot where a kid should be DJ-ing...

3. [+536, -233] Hm... I only thought, "I didn't know they were close, I guess they are!" When Haha was the DJ, Jonghyun was beside him and helped him. He also sang live when he was asked to. Did people listen to the radio at all?

4. [+88, -44] I watched the episode but I didn't feel it. I don't know what he's apologizing for. It's been a while since Haha did a radio so Jonghyun taught him well. Even though he did seem to act cool and attacking like Infinity Challenge members do ㅋㅋ This happens on Infinity Challenge all the time ㅋㅋ Or is it not acceptable because he's not an IC member? But it was still fun ㅋㅋ Red night or tasty bam? ㅋㅋ I'll look forward to it

5. [+81, -31] Those who listened to Haha's Blue Night would never criticize Jonghyun ㅋㅋ I think they didn't even listen to the radio

6. [+77, -14] Haha's twitter: What is it??? What happened???

7. [+66, -26] If you listened to Haha's Blue Night, then you wouldn't criticize Jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+60, -12] Haha is even asking what happened on his Twitter...

9. [+58, -38] So being an idol is a crime~ Haha is a radio sunbae but Jonghyun was arrogant? If you listened to Blue Night, then you wouldn't say that. He only explained the concept of the radio. Haha doesn't even know what's going on. Keyboards are scarier than guns

10. [+57, -15] I didn't really feel anything... This is all because of the butthurt men

11. [+57, -35] I think he didn't intend anything bad but he seems like a tryhard. I felt this when I saw him before. He's just one of those kids who act cool. They don't intend to make others angry, it's just their personalities. But the people around them get annoyed ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+57, -19] If this deserves criticisms, then how did you watch the previous episode of IC?

13. [+54, -42] So I wasn't the only one who thought this ㅋㅋ I know that they're close and he didn't intend anything bad, but he did talk too carelessly so he looked a bit rude ㅋㅋ I also thought he was speaking too freely to Haha



Back To Top