K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Apink's NoNoNo stage outfits found at a dry cleaner's



Pann: Apink outfits found at a dry cleaners in a neighborhood



"I found Apink's NoNoNo stage outfits at a dry cleaner's in my neighborhood"







=====


1. [+133, -2] So stage outfits are sent to normal dry cleaner's shops ㅋㅋㅋ It's obvious but fascinating for some reason...

2. [+107, -0] I guess the stylist lives in the neiborhood

3. [+73, -0] They just send them to dry cleaner's. It looks like nothing but amazing ㅋㅋ 

4. [+35, -2] I'm not their fan but it's cute how the outfits are lined-up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+29, -5] The outfits look old-fashioned in the picture but they look pretty when Apink wears them

6. [+25, -1] I think those are Apink's for real ㅋㅋ Students don't prepare two types of outfits when they prepare for a school performance. And I heard that some stylists send their outfits to normal dry cleaner's shops

7. [+21, -0] It's actually fascinating. Btw the size of the clothes looks really small

8. [+20, -1] Daebak cute



Back To Top