K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Vixx N's embarrassing past



Pann: An idol's past



Pre-debut Cyworld posts of Vixx N



"I'll be hiding. If you miss me, it's your turn to find me."



"Ah... where should I go"



"It's just like that. I feel empty."


=====


1. [+41, -2] Excuse me, those are my beautiful memories. Please delete?

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+31, -1] N's past is seriously... Forever hunted Cha Hak Yeon ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+26, -2] I saw the thumbnail on my phone and thought he was Baekhyun

4. [+11, -0] The fans are gonna think he's so cute. I'm not his fan but even I find it cute ㅋㅋ

5. [+6, -0] This guy's got quite of a past

6. [+5, -1] You can't exclude Nam Woohyun when you're talking about dark pasts

사용자첨부이미지

"You never know when love starts.... and when it ends... I believe in fate love"



Back To Top