Pann: The class of fans' gifts for SNSD
(You can see bigger pictures if you read the original Pann)
1. [+370, -8] Why are the fans giving the stuff when SNSD earns more than they do? I really don't understand
2. [+291, -9] Everytime I see the fans' gifts, I wonder this - why do they spend so much money and try hard to be remembered by celebrities? Would the celebrities even remember them? As someone who is not a fan of any celebrity, it just looks like a waste of money and time
3. [+276, -61] Even if the fans buy the stuff, SNSD is gonna share it with Hyum (Baekhyun)
4. [+69, -3] Such bullshit...
5. [+68, -7] I think Taeyeon would say "oh yeah~" at expensive stuff and "what is this? ㅡㅡ" at cheap stuff ㅋㅋ Just my thoughts
6. [+60, -80] Why do people care if they burn their money to make BBQ? Mind your own business
7. [+53, -3] I understand their thoughts of wanting to support their favorite celebrities, but that's just too much... This is why the idols think their fans are ATM machines... If I were one of the idols, I think I'd also be spoiled and think the fans are money-givers, thinking "what will they give me for my birthday?" "what will they send me for this music show?" They're making themselves into foolish consumers... Ugh
8. [+51, -3] Does any of the Taeyeon supporters drive Benz? Who are they to give such presents?
9. [+48, -2] (irrelevant)
10. [+38, -4] I logged in to comment. If you spend so much money on the singers, do they singers take care of your birthday or what?
11. [+37, -3] This is why I stopped being a fan of SNSD last year ㅋㅋ Fuck I saw IU and Beast, and they spend so much money for fans in return ㅋㅋㅋ I was pissed at that ㅋㅋㅋ Even A Pink supports their fans in return. I fucking don't understand why I spent money for these bitches. This is why you have to choose the right singers to fangirl. I'll spend the rest of my life as a non-fan because I got so much shit from those shameless bitches
12. [+37, -1] Are the fans male or female? Are they in their 30s? I'm so curious... Are they rich and jobless? I envy the idols.. I can't say anything because it's their choice, though
13. [+33, -4] Did SNSD fans really not get anything in return? Hul daebak... Girl's Day and A Pink started getting paid from last year but they supported their fans a lot. Do SNSD think it's a must because they always get gifts?
14. [+32, -0] This is why celebrities become beggars and ask fans to buy Diablo 3 limited edition and LG jacket