K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner talks about a sasaeng



Instiz: The class of idol sasaengs scarier than ghosts





A member was recording and the other members were sitting on the couch. 
A woman came into the room and sat beside the members.



Seungyoon asked her who she was



She said, "I'm just a ghost. Don't worry about me."



"I really thought she was a ghost so I thought only I could see her. But other members were looking at her, too."



"After the incident, we got a security system downstairs."



"Please don't come again."


=====


- Hul......

- The kids must've freaked out

- Seungyoon is brave enough to ask her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- How did she get in there though??

- Woah I watched this on TV and I thought they were only talking about a ghost...


Back To Top