K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Soccer player Dejan Lovren chooses Taegukgi (The Brotherhood of War) as his favorite film



Article: Liverpool Lovren "Taegukgi is the best movie"





On Twitter, someone asked him what his favorite film is. He replied, "Tea gu ki"


=====


1. [+340, -15] Starting today, you're one of the four worldwide film critics 

2. [+184, -14] Tell me your address. I'll send you some choco pies

3. [+119, -11] Lee Eun Joo passed away, I miss her... She was an actress with beauty and personalities...

4. [+18, -2] Guys, I did my military service in KATUSA (Korean Augmentation Troops to the US Army). During the KATUSA week, they made American soldiers watch Taegukgi... Before the film began, they were chatting loudly and were busy eating popcorn. When the film ended, 80% of the American soldiers were sobbing... Well, they were educated about the Korean war before they came to Korea

5. [+16, -4] You'll get choco pies delivered soon, don't be surprised

6. [+11, -0] Yeah this film was perfect with the storyline... It's just too well-made ㅋㅋ I also cried at the scene where the war ended and the dongsaeng was saying "hyung, you said you'll comeback" ㅠㅠ

7. [+10, -1] Starting today, you're one of the four worldwide defenders

8. [+10, -0] On my way to send him choco pies


Back To Top