K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.5] Guillaume Patry talks about Canada's sex education



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Guillaume "a patient of AIDS taught sex education"





Guillaume Patry, the Canadian rep on Abnormal Summit:

"I still remember the sex education I got 20 years ago clearly. A real AIDS patient came to my school and taught us sex education. After listening to him, I learned the importance of protection."


=====


1. [+515, -7] I've been watching Abnormal Summit since the first episode and I always laugh for the whole episodes ㅋㅋ It's so funny... so are the subtitles. What's great is that not just about the fun part, but that we can see the differences from the countries. It made me understand that they're not wrong but different. The fun part is a plus~ It's sad that the British rep left the show...

2. [+311, -6] Guillaume who likes Korean cow meat ㅋㅋ

3. [+253, -23] Oh, isn't he the Guillaume Patry who used to be a pro gamer of Starcraft? He always competed against Im Yohan... It's been a long time since I've seen him

4. [+38, -3] Can they not invite guests though? We get enough talks and fun contents from the foreigners. If the guest is gonna sit there and not talk, then don't even come on the show at all...

5. [+34, -1] Abnormal Summit is so funny. I hope it succeeds like Witch Hunt and gets popular!

6. [+33, -2] You have to be realistic when it comes to sex education. A word from an AIDS patient would be much better than a thousand words from a teacher

7. [+31, -1] Woah if you get that kind of sex education, it would really get stuck in your head

8. [+26, -1] I hope Guillaume catches the crook, pays his debt, and eats Korean cow meat for 3 meals a day

9. [+23, -1] Abnormal Summit is funny 

10. [+22, -1] Abnormal Summit is really funny ㅋㅋ I watched by chance and it was so funny so I'm watching the previous episodes and I always laugh. It's also fascinating to learn the differences of the countries... But sometimes, I feel uncomfortable because of the Chinese rep... How he said they had to be good to him because China's population is 1.4 billion. I understand that he could hate Japan because of the history, but how he hates America because they stop China's development. It's a typical Chinese mind... Disney sued the people in China who illegally used Micky Mouse, and 80% of the Chinese people said that America is slandering China with the lawsuit. They also said they think Micky Mouse is China's... I view him positively but I get surprised at moments like these...

11. [+20, -4] Out of all the TV shows on the big 3 channels, cable channels, and jtbc, Abnormal Summit is the funniest show so far... This is a real fact, can't refute



Back To Top