K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet's Happiness was supposed to be f(x)'s song?



Pann: The rumor that Red Velvet's song was supposed to be f(x)'s repackage album




=====


1. [+113, -6] When I listened to the song, I immediately got the vibe of f(x). I don't think it's a rumor

2. [+103, -6] Yeah the melody suits f(x) so well... I'm not an f(x) fan but I nearly got a heart attack

3. [+101, -5] The English part was definitely Krystal's

4. [+55, -5] I don't think it's true that they produced the song just because of Sulli. They need enough time to film the mv, edit, make the choreography, and practice. How can all this be done in days? It's possible that it's a reject song of f(x)'s repackage album or it ended up sounding like f(x) because they were trying to form both SNSD and f(x)'s vibes

5. [+40, -2] I want to listen to f(x)'s version of Happiness ㅠㅠ

6. [+40, -2] Would the reactions be different if f(x) sang this? It must've got nominated for #1, at least

7. [+35, -2] I don't think they stole the song from f(x), but it's probably true that they made the song with f(x)'s style. Maybe it was an f(x) reject and they passed it to the rookies because the song is fine

8. [+34, -4] Teddy Riley did a comeback spoiler and said "happy" ㅠㅠ And the concept says it, too

9. [+32, -3] When they sing "I tell my mom that I love her" "my kind daughter", I can imagine Sulli and Vic hugging each other ㅠ



Back To Top