Pann: Red Velvet holds a fan meeting
1. [+139, -8] The idols who attract female audience can't really attract male audience
2. [+115, -13] You have to have many female fans to last long and it's female fans who spend more money. Stable fandom is needed to last long and male fans easily change their bias
3. [+85, -49] I like Red Velvet so much <3 Whether they're not pretty, can't sing, or has SM benefit, I just like them ㅠㅠ
4. [+37, -1] Girl groups need to have lots of female fans to last long. It's girls who do streaming, buy albums, and attend recordings. Just look at girl groups' album sales, those with a lot of female fans always rank high
5. [+25, -2] I think they'll sell albums a lot ㅋㅋㅋ They have so many female fans
6. [+22, -1] Honestly isn't it better to have more female fans than male fans? Female fans last very long...