K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Loooong apartments in Hong Kong



Pann: Hong Kong apartments that give you chills




=====


1. [+352, -1] I thought my computer was lagging when I was scrolling down the pictures

2. [+199, -0] I thought my computer had an error

3. [+112, -0] You won't be able to find your home

4. [+19, -2] I was born in Hong Kong and I lived there until I graduated high school. The pictures are really true... Rich neighbors aren't like that but most places are built like that. I came to Korea when my school was on break and when I returned to Hong Kong, I felt so stuck, got depressed and had claustrophobia for the first month ㅠㅠ

5. [+17, -1] Woah... waiting for the elevator would take forever

6. [+14, -0] Hong Kong used to be a good place to live but after it became China's territory, a lot of Chinese people moved to there so it became like that. The places are just enough to fit a bed but they wouldn't leave

7. [+14, -0] I think I'd become depressed

8. [+13, -0] Woah this is daebak. Why is it so packed? It's really scary



Back To Top