K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

L's handsomeness



Pann: L wearing a black shirt




=====


1. [+61, -2] So handsome

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+56, -1] He looks handsome with light hair but I think handsome/pretty people look the best with black/brown hair... I'm not even his fan but I have pictures of him with black hair

3. [+51, -1] I'm not his fan but L is really handsome... He has a unique aura. He's more attractive because of his deep eyes... His nickname "a man of god's best work" totally suits him. It was good to see him doing the ice bucket challenge properly. Infinite hwaiting <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+28, -1] He looks so chic and cool but he actually fools around a lot ㅋㅋㅋ Myungsoo-ya, you're too cute. When the members go somewhere, he always follows them. When they went to Japan, he was shopping in a store alone ㅋㅋ Unlike his looks, his behavior and thoughts are bright, which is why I like him more... Our Myungsoo has a great body and his singing improved. He also proved himself to be a well-mannered-dol with his ice bucket challenge... He's almost perfect... I can't escape from you <3

5. [+23, -0] I'm not sure about his abs but I like Myungsoo's back ^^

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+21, -0] How can his eyes, nose, mouth, and chin be all pretty... He's seriously the man of god's best work

7. [+20, -0] He's very handsome

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+20, -0] But I like his black hair better <3

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top