K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Hyun Joong's "fake" interview surfaces



Pann: Kim Hyun Joong is nervous because he's afraid his partner might be hurt




Kim Hyun Joong's old interview: 

"I think I'm better at getting hit than actually hitting someone else."

"I was supposed to hit someone in the throat but I couldn't bring myself to. That really hurts. I kept making bloopers so the other actor told me to hit him in the throat for real. So I just hit him for real and I felt really bad afterwards."


=====


1. [+131, -3] How can someone just break their rib due to fooling around?

2. [+123, -5] Such bullshit, a crazy jerk

3. [+113, -6] His fake statements look disgusting. How hard did he beat her to break her ribs...

4. [+29, -0] There are a lot of people who are saying that she made it up, but if she did, then there's no way his company would delay their statement for a day. They're even KEYEST, a big company. If you read the article, you can notice that they're beating around the bush and admitting that he hit her. Even if it was really a joke, he did beat her and she got injured. They fought over his women, did he cheat on her as well?

5. [+24, -0] What they fought over was his women. Didn't they also admit that he beat her? Whether he broke her rib at the fight or not, isn't it his fault to beat someone when he's a celebrity who should be much more careful?

6. [+22, -0] I went to Kim Hyun Joong fansite and they freaking have no solutions. Saying "I've seen him for 9 years, he's never the type of person who would do this." "Don't assume his innocence as guilt." "We'll wait for what he says" Typical shield from fangirls ㅡㅡ They should know when to defend 

-


Pann 2

1. [+286, -6] They fought over his women but he beat her so she got 6 weeks of hospitalization. How much did he beat her...

2. [+274, -2] Ah seriously I can't trust celebrities' image anymore. They all look fake

3. [+219, -1] It's your turn to say goodbye. Farewell~~

4. [+79, -7] The hazy and rotten eyes. Bigbang Seungri, Kim Yuna's boyfriend and Park Si Hoo. And now Kim Hyun Joong

5. [+65, -0] The industry is so dirty ㅋㅋㅋ There must be some others who are promoting while hiding their self like him


Back To Top