K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans worry about f(x)'s future



Pann: Current situation of f(x)



(Pann talks about how Sulli's issue affected the four members)


=====


1. [+211, -23] When Krystal was talking to Jessica, she said no ones would listen to her. Whenever I see Krystal, she seems to be suffering hard

2. [+177, -31] I feel so bad to see Krystal having a hard time

3. [+120, -17] Ah... I feel really bad...

4. [+66, -4] Why are people only taking care of Krystal? I think Victoria is more pitiful. She's the leader so she can't go around and complain about it. I noticed how Victoria suffered to live in a different country when she said she's used to being alone.. At least Krystal has her sister and she has places to lean on. But people are only worrying about Krystal everywhere. I feel even more bad for the other members

5. [+64, -2] So this is what she meant by "no one would listen to me"... I knew Lee Soo Man favored Sulli but I didn't know it was this much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+54, -5] I felt so bad when Jessica and Krystal cried on the last episode... I never saw Krystal crying hard like that

7. [+36, -1] I think the solution is to stop liking Sulli. Honestly it would be hard because we're used to liking her, but I think I won't cheer for Sulli anymore for the other four members ㅋㅋ Honestly I wasn't even that surprised when her issue broke out because I was actually expecting it. We don't need to hate on her and we should just cheer for f(x) as a whole

8. [+34, -9] Krystal seems to have a weak heart... At first, I thought she was rude but I saw her hard-work and I got to see that she's a good person. But someone's being irresponsible and is giving up everything while Krystal is working hard...

9. [+32, -1] Sulli need to leave the group. Even if f(x) continues with the five members, this kind of issue will happen again. Lee Soo Man, take care of Krystal, Luna, Amber and Vic, not just Sulli. This happened because you spoiled Sulli too much



Back To Top