K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B1A4 & Apink's friendship



Pann: B1A4 Apink







Chorong: 

"We're all shy except Eunji. It was worse when we debuted. As we've worked, we finally talk to people and say hi." "Since debut, we performed with B1A4 for like five times. We also did an overseas promotion together but we first talked at the end of the last year. We had to practice so we spent Christmas Eve together. They were witty, they brought a cake and suggested to eat it together. We got close as we ate the cake and food."


=====


1. [+67, -8] One of the few connections Apink has. They really don't have any friends and only stick to themselves ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+62, -7] Honestly B1A4 has really small connections. They need befriend with anyone asap, doesn't matter if they're male idols or female idols

3. [+46, -5] I think they were also close during summer? Jinyoung and Naeun seem to be talking. Apink is also using B1A4's unbrella. They also spent Christmas Eve together ㅋㅋ I like it because I'm a Panda-Bana

4. [+26, -2] I want a duet from both main vocals

5. [+26, -2] I'm a Bana. I'll make a mom smile if they get close with any male/female idols ㅋㅋ They only hang out with themselves at IAC... But they seem to be getting close with a variety of people lately

6. [+22, -2] The reason why I like Banas is because they liked Apink when they did a joint performance ㅋㅋ And they also liked it when Apink mentioned B1A4. I think they're the most innocent fandom of boy groups


Back To Top