K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans talk about Red Velvet Irene's risky personalities



Pann: Red Velvet Irene's personalities





(Pann talks about Irene's personalities shown on a radio Red Velvet guested)


=====


1. [+155, -28] I think Irene will get some criticisms in the future... They just debuted but there are already talks of her personalities... You can't argue that this is far-fetched because the other three members are not getting any criticisms of it. You can even see L in related searches if you search Irene ㅋㅋ When they were having an interview on Inkigayo, she was looking at L a lot... She kept staring at him when Lee Yoobi was talking while the other members were smiling. I think she should be careful because she's a rookie and yet these kinds of talks are surfacing

2. [+138, -13] Yeah I don't think she's the type of person who can deal with jokes ㅋㅋ

3. [+118, -17] Yeah I watched the radio and I noticed it, too

4. [+57, -91] (irrelevant)

5. [+56, -6] I think she's painfully shy and she's too awkward with strangers. Her personalities are not really suited for a celebrity. I'm worried because she might get criticized if she goes on a variety show. Seulgi said she's a very cute unnie, so I don't think she's rude. Maybe it's just that she's shy and awkward. I have friends who are like her and once you get close to them, they'll be nice to you

6. [+46, -2] Whenever Irene was asked questions, the dongsaengs were busy defending her ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+46, -2] She was actually really quiet on the radio. I thought she would be bright and smile a lot but apparently not. As long as she doesn't lose the first mindset. But I can see her getting criticized for her attitude in the future

8. [+44, -0] I also thought the same thing ㅋㅋ Kim Chang Ryul looked so embarrassed. She didn't even answer him when he asked her questions ㅋㅋ Even if she was shy, she should've answered them at least


Back To Top