Pann: YG (Seungri, Park Bom) gets dissed
Show Me The Money 3
MC: "One of the songs was directly dissing the opponent team."
MC: "(The lyrics are) the weak one loses in the world."
TN: "The weak one loses in the world" can also mean "the drugged one loses in the world"
Giriboy: "It's a song for YG Entertainment's boss Yang Hyun Suk"
Iron: "I win with an attitude for hoobae"
"My skill that strangles your neck"
TN: "I win with an attitude for hoobae" can also mean "Seungri with doggystyle position" - seungri means "win" in Korean
1. [+165, -25] It's a private life if he did not get caught having one night stands... One night stands are not illegal but are they morally acceptable? ㅋㅋㅋ Do we only have to diss criminals?
2. [+154, -15] Will these Park Bom fans bash them by saying "young jerks are playing with older people"?
3. [+136, -16] "doggystyle position" woah such an amazing punch line ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+83, -13] If you're not gonna bash Seungri's one night stand, then don't bash Jiyeon and IU. IU and Eunhyuk were a couple and Jiyeon didn't even sleep with a man, so why are you guys calling them sluts? Such double standards, tsk tsk.
5. [+78, -3] Daebak~ They really got to the point ㅋㅋㅋ They really know how to play with the language. Disses like this are very welcomed. This is so clever than direct disses
6. [+73, -2] Daebak... Not the "weak one", but the "drugged one" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such a deep meaning ㅋㅋ
7. [+65, -2] Park Bom's stylist was weird. You can tell someone's personalities by how the write
8. [+64, -2] This is way better than Kemy's rap. Hers was too critical so it didn't feel fresh
9. [+64, -0] It's true that Park Bom was wrong, and it's also true that she didn't get her punishment. Anyone could tell that she knowingly smuggled the drugs. Even if America doesn't consider those as drugs, they are drugs in Korea. If she was innocent, then she wouldn't have got them indirectly and she didn't have to hide them in snack pack