K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Opinions on Roommate



Pann: Roommate members are returning~







=====


1. [+149, -10] Roommate is just a show that tests the members' personalities ㅋㅋㅋ Those who are not getting criticized on the show are really good people, like Chanyeol and Song Gayeon...

2. [+109, -38] Ugh I don't even want to see Park Minwoo

3. [+105, -4] I first saw Song Gayeon on Roommate. She's younger than me but she's more matured. I always feel empathetic for her, I wish she would win her debut match and get popular~ Looking at those pictures, she seems to be close with Seo Kang Joon now

4. [+45, -5] I liked Park Minwoo in the beginning... but... he's a loser

5. [+38, -16] Park Minwoo is so gross, I prefer Seo Kang Joon even though he's an airhead

6. [+37, -3] I first hated Seo Kang Joon because he was ignorant and I liked Park Minwoo. But Park Minwoo is a desperate loser... He keeps annoying others. Even Seo Kang Joon is better, he's ignorant but he's kind.

7. [+34, -0] ??? I didn't believe my eyes for a sec... Swearing words on her shirt...

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+26, -1] Park Minwoo is not ignorant but he's pretty rude. Seo Kang Joon is ignorant but he's kind

9. [+22, -0] I'm honestly curious, isn't Japan dangerous due to radioactivity? Can people travel there?

10. [+21, -2] Seriously Chanyeol and Song Gayeon are kind... Even though they try to maintain their image on variety shows, their true personalities get revealed on a reality show like this. This show is really a test of their personalities ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+19, -0] This show tells the truth of them ㅋㅋㅋ If they're not gonna cancel this show, I want season 1 and 2 to sort out the celebrities with bad personalities



Back To Top