K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kang Dong Won's looks



Pann: Kang Dong Won from yesterday







=====


1. [+121, -10] It's really cringe-worthy to look at it now but Jung Taesung was the best ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+88, -3] I can't forget this

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+67, -7] His eyebrows ㅋㅋㅋ He should've drew them. Anyways this picture is so cute...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+31, -5] Real... Here comes the real one... He's seriously a legend

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+31, -5] I fall for Kang Dong Won everytime I see him in a film. When I finally get out, he again cages me with a new movie ㅋㅋㅋ So handsome

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+27, -3] Kang Chamchi <3

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+25, -12] To those who don't find Kang Dong Won handsome - yeah there are many people who have better features than him but what makes him unique is his low-tone voice, rich vibes, and his overall aura. This is why he's getting especially a lot of praises. And the fact that he has no rumors despite his long career as a celebrity

8. [+24, -6] He's the only celebrity who's both handsome and cute ㅋㅋ Even Won Bin is not cute

9. [+24, -38] Ah seriously I don't understand why he's called a sculpture. He looks like a patient.

10. [+21, -51] I'm honestly curious... Is he really considered handsome? I find his features so weak, I don't find him handsome.

11. [+20, -4] I can't forget the umbrella scene in Temptation of Wolf where all girls went screaming

12. [+17, -32] He got really old...

13. [+16, -6] He's not as handsome as before... Honestly Kang Dong Won's looks are not typically handsome so aging affects him

14. [+16, -15] Go Soo and Won Bin are even getting handsomer as they age but Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won couldn't avoid the curse of aging



Back To Top