K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Negative responses on F(x) Red Light comeback



Pann: F(x) Red Light






=====


1. [+146, -29] Obvious Freemason

2. [+96, -6] They're extremely pretty but the song is weird

3. [+89, -21] It was so weird

4. [+42, -2] When I watched the teaser, I thought it would be a legendary song ㅋㅋㅋ The song is stupid ㅋ

5. [+30, -1] Right before the chorus, there's the electric sound of "womeh womeh" and it's really weird... Why did they put that? I thought I was listening to a comic song

6. [+30, -1] The concept was a waste for the song... The song didn't even have a proper chorus so it was boring. Such a waste

7. [+28, -0] F(x)'s visual is now perfect because Luna got so much prettier, but I hope they stop with the Amber's red hair, it looks like a Japanese anime hairstyle.. 

8. [+25, -0] I was so looking forward to see F(x)'s comeback but I'm so disappointed with the weird concept and the song... F(x) fits fresh and cute songs... I hate SM. Well their visual is good so they look fine with the concept but the song is trash... What should I do... I'm seriously concerned

9. [+23, -3] The song is like Lady Gaga + Britney Spears ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The music video is really stupid and the visual is Freemason ㅋㅋㅋ The lyrics are meaningless

10. [+22, -0] They're really pretty but the song is... I kept listening but the chorus is hard to sing along and the song itself is too dark ㅠㅠ They should've gave them a better song 

11. [+19, -1] I usually don't say stuff like this but I have to. When I first watched the music video, it really creeped me out


Back To Top